Social Icons

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Of the Rings at Advent
Finish another day of penitential service, this time in my parish. Two more parishes to go and we are all done. Then it is Christmas!

Today also is the opening premier of the final episode of the Lord of the Rings trilogy - The Return of the King. Many people have prepared in their own special way to anticipate for this movie's 'return' and one of our youth together with her friends have borrowed my DVD of the first two installment to watch overnight on this Saturday and then to catch the third one in the cinema on Sunday. If I were 5 years younger I would join in this 'fellowship' but as age has caught up on me and the week is just too busy that I'll have to regretfully take a rain check on this. I'll be taking a trip to the cinema later to have a date with Frodo and the rest of the Fellowship, after Christmas...

Meanwhile, Advent carries on into the final stretch as Christmas takes a peek around the corner. What have you done so far?...

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits