Social Icons

Friday, May 02, 2003

An Evolution... of sorts
Half and hour to go before lunch is served.

May Day was yesterday and had a really quiet time on my own, far from the maddening crowd. The morning earlier assisted Fr Chan at his niece's wedding and also my first wedding mass I assisted as deacon. Still need some practice in this... Meanwhile, arrangements are under way for my upcoming ordination in June and so far, most things are in order. Have an efficient team at St Bern's to thank for that. By the way congratulations go to the newly ordained priest, Fr Lawrence Ng, of the Melaka-Johor diocese. He was ordained yesterday (1st May) at Batu Pahat St Henry's Church.

The Lectors are expecting my input this evening on the Acts of the Apostles. I hope I can give them their time and effort worth of enthusiasm and appreciation on Scripture and the New Testament after I am through with them. Apart from that life has been rather kind to me as my stint here as deacon begins to take on a more positive and encouraging note with the people and priests here, even as it evolves to the priesthood later.

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits