Social Icons

Friday, May 09, 2003

More Is Not Necessary Merrier
A week has past since my last entry!

But it has been a week full of activities and meetings that never seem to let up. Even this weekend I am taken up with the Vocations Roadshow in OLPS parish here I am up for a short homily at the 8.45 am mass. I still haven't though of what to say yet! I have till tmorrow to figure out how to put 'vocations' and 'Good Shepherd' under one heading...*sigh*

Running around a lot the past few days with my mind pull in a 100 and one directions with meetings in preparations for the my coming ordination, problems with RCIA and the Catechists, work to be finished with the Confirmation curriculum and my usual deacon duties in the parish. Couldn't focus well and have let some work slip a little. Took me till today to pull up my socks a little to make some headway in some of those work which I have forgotten to do, like helping to get the Mass readings ready for the MSCC Mass on the 15 May.

The life of a clergy is never over. Problem is, most of the time the work seem to pile up faster than you can clear them off soonest. *sigh*...

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits