Social Icons

Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Heavy the Head
Coming to a week at Holy Family. Had my hands full with my duties given to me this morning at the meeting with the priests of the parish. I shall be looking after the RCIA, Catechists, Youths, bulletin and newsletter and the parish website. The Lord has spoken...

While getting into the scheme of things here, there are many pitfalls I have to be aware of. This goes with any activites that are held in the parish. I have to move carefully so as not to cause any unwanted 'disturbances' and yet to try to get the job done, so to speak. An intricate juggling act that will have to be mastered as I go along with living in this parish.

Heavy the head that wears the crown. With new responsibilities come new challenges and their corresponding headaches. Still it is not all that bad having to put up in this parish. The facilities are good and the priests here are supportive of each other and the camaraderie is pleasant. I am gently being made more accustomed into the 'family' here....

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits