Social Icons

Wednesday, December 11, 2002

In Between...
Came back from the Orient. Now awaiting the ordination ceremony on the 24th Feb 2003. Went to see the Archbishop yesterday. Had a chat with him and while he did not give my posting yet as they were still working out the details, I get the go ahead for an extended holiday of sorts, at least till the 24th Feb. Have no plans to hurry any of this as I am slowly taking in the implications of my diaconate and what is to come. The retreat this coming week with Fr Lawrence Andrews, s.j. would give me further items to mull over and hopefully also more insights on what I have to prepare myself for.

Gotten news, too, that there will be one more candidate from the SS.CC order who will be ordained together with the three of us. I have to now make adjustments to cater for additional people and I hope St Anne's would still be comfortable with the people we are inviting. Meanwhile, I am slowly packing my things for my eventual shifting from this seminary by next year. Going to 'miss' the place but it's time I make room for newer seminarians...

The day is a little cloudy and there has been intermittent showers. Cool day to rest and lie in bed. But with many things to settle and do, that luxury is a little hard for me to come by, for now. The in-between feeling with the 'neither-here-nor-there' setting is kind of hard to shake off during this waiting period. Till the next one then...

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits