Social Icons

Monday, December 09, 2002

Farewell To The Pearl of the Orient
My last entry from Penang. Going off home by the 9.10 pm flight. It has been a very enriching and fun time here in spite of the Bacca and I had enjoyed myself with the seminary and the people here. Hope to be able to find some time to make a return trip soon and reacquaint myself again with the pace of life here.

From tomorrow onwards, it's preparation for the Diaconate and many things will need to be done. Meanwhile I shall continue to soak in the air that is Penang and the last few hours of being a seminarian among my Malaysian peers as much as I can. Hope to get back to Singapore in one piece too!

Be good and wishing all peace and joy!

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits