Social Icons

Saturday, December 21, 2002

The End of A Milestone...
Finished my last retreat of my life in this Seminary, doing it together with the Jesuit novices and came out of it a liberated person. Fr Lawrence Andrews helped me to process a rather difficult part of my life that needed to look into. Came to realise why I was rather ineffective in many areas of my life all this while. Both spiritually and psychologically I had to face up to these dimensions and in doing so, stood up against my fears that were keeping me down. That changed my outlook and attitude in life as I am now much more positive and realistic with myself and life in general.

Looking forward to my diaconate ordination and what my ministry will bring. Still no answer yet from the Archbishop's office about my posting. I shall be heading for Melaka on Monday morning, 11.00 am to spend Christmas with my parents and siblings. Not too sure when I am planning to come back to Singapore but it is highly likely that I should be around here by the 1st week of January as there are work needed to be done for the preparation for the ordination ceremony on the 24th Feb.

Meanwhile going for dinner and then a night of carolling entertainment at the Church of Nativity. Till the next one, have a blessed and peaceful Christmas and may the coming year be kind to one and all!

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits