Social Icons

Monday, October 28, 2002

The Day After...
Phew! Finally survived the last weekend and managed to stay above the waters. The Vocations Promotion Roadshow when well. In the course of meeting people, young and old, men and women, I bumped into several old friends and ex-colleagues there. The Roadshow was done at the parish of The Immaculate Heart of Mary. Was there for the promotions from Saturday sunset and subsequently at all the maases for Sunday. When it was finally over after the Sunday evening mass, I got back after dinner at he ahwker centre and found myself in bed by 9.30 p.m. Didn't get up till the alarm rang this morning around 4.30 a.m. Now that this is behind me, I can begin to concentrate on finishing my assignments and start serious mugging for my exams that are due within these 2 -3 weeks. I still have my Bacca to look into too!

Till the next one, may your day be pleasant!

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits