Social Icons

Thursday, October 31, 2002

A Pitstop...
Finally, a respite from the mind-numbing grip of assignments and other Seminary activities. Hoping to finish all summaries and research papers by this weekend. I will need the next two weeks to psyche myself up for both the exams here in Singapore (2 oral exams) and the big one in Penang (next month).

As it stands, I am quite satisfied with the progress I am making with my effort to end the year with pleasant and fruitful memories of my 8-year stay here in the Seminary. The memories have been bittersweet and tinged with some sourness of life that could have been better if I had been a little less demanding and allowed God more room to work in my life. But what's gone is gone and the future is ahead to make good use of according to what He has in mind for me.

October ends this day and we get much more closer to the end of the year. Next month I shall see myself another year older at 38. Imagine, I've come so far since my childhood days in Muar, Johor (Malaysia). This kampung boy has grown up! Any wiser? Hmm... could be better, is all I can say. Just to add something different today, I shall try the 'Luminous mysteries' over the rosary this evening. In case you don't know the sequence, it goes like this: The Baptism, Wedding at Cana, Proclamation of the Kingdom, The Transfiguration and finally the Institution of the Eucharist.

pax vobiscum!

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits