Social Icons

Monday, June 10, 2002

With the Holy Spirit
Am now residing for two weeks in the parish of the Holy Spirit. I begin my pastoral month here and it has been fairly quiet so far. Getting use again to the names of the parishioners after a break from my previous pastoral due to exams.

The parish setting can be a challenge to my prayer life as there is no chapel or prayer room where I can be in the quiet on my own. Then there are the many other activities that can pull me away from my usual prayer times. Nonetheless, one need to make do with all these and to stand firm with what is the most important matters first. I'll need to get my prorities correct.

One pastoral day ends and 13 more to go...

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits