Social Icons

Saturday, June 08, 2002

Feed and Sanity Regained
OK, managed to bring back the Religion news after some tweaking and figuring out 'by accident' what can be done to regain the feed. Am enlightened now on how to bring the feed back the next time round, if need be.

My prayer life has been rather erratic during the beginning of the holidays and now that I'm struck down by the flu and cough, it's getting even more difficult to try to keep to the discipline I had earlier before the break. But I need to plod on. Offering excuses is too easy a way to get out of one's obligation to be faithful and true to one's vocation. My first hour of prayer during this month was most fruitful, in that it showed me that long absence from my connection with God in the quiet can slowly make one lose sight of what the vocation entails. More on this another time...

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits