Social Icons

Monday, May 27, 2002

Now a Lector
I have been instituted as a Lector this morning by the Archbishop. One more installation to go before my diaconate. It was a beautiful mass celebration for the ordination of Iggy Yeo where I was installed. The church if Queen of Peace was packed with various people from all over Singapore (even some from overseas!) especially those form Holy Cross. Lasting just over two hours, it was quite a grand affair and the newly ordained priest, Ignatius Yeo, will be starting his new assignment at Holy Cross, much to the delight of the parishioners there. Next up is the ordination of Brian to the priesthood and my installation to the Acolyte. That's up in 7th July...

Getting closer to the day where I am going to totally commit myself to a lifestyle that is grafted closely to Christ. A leap of faith is going to be taken. Makes one pause a moment to take a deep breath before jumping. I pray that I would be ready by then.

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits