Social Icons

Tuesday, May 28, 2002

Big-time Frus!
First my Moreover feed was unable to be link properly and therefore no news. Now my graphics aren't getting through. So decided to cut them all out for the time being and it's back to the no-frills except with the links there. Think Yahoo!, even on the Spore side, is getting rather uppity with this linking business and since gong no-more-free FTP and what-have you it's been limiting lots of my options in trying to spruce up my blog . Trouble is, all of my data are hosted on the Spore Geocities site. So, this sorry business. Either that, it's Blogger with its upgrade and all, that may have inadvertently put the spanner in all this. All of this was fine like, some three weeks ago, and now, well...major frus!

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits