Social Icons

Thursday, May 23, 2002

Gone in Half a Year
I've finished my exams today!

Another semester ends and we are in the middle of another year. 2002 has just finished half its offerings! Meanwhile I am up for my ministry of Lector this coming Monday. A few more step closer to the priesthood...The feeling here is a little mixed as it entails a farewell to the familiar surroundings of the Seminary and an entry into the ministry that has many challenges. So, I'll take the safest stance in all this - wait and see. The 'vineyard' can be a wild place to be yet it has its joys too. I'll bide my time and make the necessary adjustments when the day arrives.

pax vobiscum!

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits