Social Icons

Tuesday, December 11, 2001

Holiday Blahs
The holidays are going on nicely now and we're halfway thru.

Wanted to blog this a few times but laziness and lethargy prevented me from doing so. Then there was my work in revamping my web site as I am now trying to put in a little more Flash items. Need to work out a small Flash presentation for 'My Life' section that is currently rather static and looking 'tired'. Because of moving images and activating letters that move all over the place I need some thinking thru in order not to have the Flash items too messy.

Meanwhile, on the humanity front, managed to take a short visit to my home parish last Sunday. St Bern's have managed to remain different every time I go back, that I feel like a stranger there. The number of people that remain the regulars are few while the bulk consist of expats. So, the high turnover of parishioners is not surprising. Had a good chat and catching up with some familiar people and thoroughly enjoyed that day out.

The Jesuit novices are in their last 9 days of their long 30-days retreat. They are hanging on...

Oh, yes! The Lord of the Rings finally gets to show its stuff today as it premieres in UK to excellent reviews.

Another day, and we chug steadily towards 2002. The Year of the Horse is coming!

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits