Social Icons

Friday, June 29, 2001

Being Female
Noticed several things. Don't know if they are signs of dementia.

a. i am making spelling mistakes more than ever. perhaps the spellcheck given shld be used often. pride, pride!
b. forgetting to inform viewers to my Life homepage that it is best to be viewed at 1024x768 resolution. at 800x600 it gets rather 'cataractish'
c. i am repeating myself too much, sometimes (as tho anyone cares...oops there I go again!).

Back at the Seminary and now going thru the Human Sexuality and Relationship seminar. Very long session (9.30 am till 5 pm) and after the end of it all, I came to conclusion that we still don't know who we are, really. We cover the real self with vague & general labels that confuse the matter further. Anyway managed to get some insights that wld be good for my meditation and consciousness examen later: up to 6 weeks of conception, the embryo is actually female. after that something happens (androgens coming into the picture here) that will change the embryo to male or remain female. that's how we get the gender. so for a shooort while, I was female. the mind boggles!

I wonder - what if I had became female... naaah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you might have become a nun instead, then. :p

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits