Social Icons

Friday, September 24, 2010

Counting Down...

It's official. I leave the parish of IHM in 7 days time. The Seminary beckons...

I have been in this parish for the past 1 year, 2 months and 24 days. From the previous posts and the little that has been put here the past months, you can tell that my stay here has been a series of hits and misses, with a whole lot of drama and trauma. That I am relieved because of this opportunity to be finally taken out of this environment is not too far from the truth. My stay here wasn't meant to be for long and I feel that I have overstayed my welcome.

Meanwhile, I now face an exciting future ahead where my role takes on a different tack as I now become a formator, as well as being a teacher which I already am undertaking. That means looking after 18 seminarians and helping them work out their vocation towards the priesthood. It is also taking up and preparing for newer sets of spirituality courses for which I am to be responsible for.

My new life begins 1 October and that's a week from now....
Enhanced by Zemanta

8 comments:

Playful Elena said...

Hello Fr Aloy,

Happy for you that you will be staring anew. Stay in contact, man!! Will kah jiao when I am free. You take care. Continue to be a blessing to the others with your gifts. Last but not least, I just want to say a BIG thank you to you for being in my life. for the past 1 year plus. I have learnt lot from you.Will keep you in my prayers.

With Love,
Elena

Anonymous said...

thank you Fr aloy..

we'll gonna miss u!! hey anyway, spore is so small.. u're just 15 mins drive from ihm by car.. to the seminary..

padre ong ora pro nobis..

deus tecum..

Unknown said...

@ elena, anonymous:
thanks for your best wishes. we can continue to pray for one another!

et cum spiritu tuo :-)

Anonymous said...

dominus vobiscum padre ong

ylo said...

Alleluia! God has heard and answered! :D

I heave the biggest ever sigh of relief for you!

Hermann said...

I don't know the circumstances but I wish you all the best, Fr Aloy.

2012 said...

Remember to bring along the negativity you picked up at IHM, and put them to good use. The "how not to ..." experiences will be a great learning tool for our future priets, whom I have every confidence you will form well.

Last but not least, thank you for your time spent here with us. You have sheltered us well on this blizzardly highlands. May God bless you always!

Anonymous said...

All the best for the future. God fill you with peace and bless all you do.

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits