Social Icons

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hulk Smash!

I went to watch the Incredible Hulk at the cinema this afternoon. I enjoyed it not because of the action and the special effects but importantly I could understand the entire conversation - it was in English! :-)

I also liked it because it managed to get across some level of connection with the green man that though he was that much of a hulk, he was also a really messed-up human being trying to find a way to return to normal. It was a good hour plus of pure adrenaline action and enjoyment as I soaked in the story, incredible as it was, and having the day not worrying about studies and exams.

Besides, it was also a good opportunity to get out of the summer's heat to enjoy the cool draught of the aircon in the cinema. It was the same cinema where I also saw Iron Man and Indiana Jones 4....


No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits