Social Icons

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Calm Before the Storm...

In case you haven't notice, I have decided, after much procrastination, to upgrade my template using the new template layout system Blogger provided. It has streamlined and simplify the process very much and I get to be able to put some interesting widgets, like that news feeder you see in display now!

Apart from that, it has been a quiet week so far with that silent anticipation of the coming Easter Triduum celebrations which will begin tomorrow evening with the celebration of the Lord's Supper. My work for the Chrism Mass activity for the Priests' Penitential service has been completed and only awaits the participation of the Presbyterium tomorrow morning when we begin at 9.30 a.m. The powerpoint presentation/slides have been put through its paces this morning at the Function Room and found to be fine. I hope... :-)

Meanwhile, it is warm and sunny outside and the weather promises to get hotter later. Clouds are making their presence felt and perhaps too much especially at night when I could do with less cloud cover. :-P Still haven't had chance to get Venus onto my scope's sight despite its enticing bright sparkle in the skies the past month. I usually ended up gazing wistfully at it as I went about to some meeting or appointment... *sigh*

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits