Social Icons

Friday, January 26, 2007

Standing or Seating?

Still recovering from yesterday's bowel problem...

The rain stopped some moments ago and its wet outside. Spend the whole day groaning a little and feeling somewhat weak from straining my tummy yesterday. Couldn't do too much work and was also feeling rather lethargic.

Meantime, here's a picture I took off my Nokia handphone while travelling on a bus towards town sometime last month. I don't think the chap noticed I had taken his picture while he sat like that, oblivious to the amount of germs he is potentially releasing into the air and onto the bus seat across his. ;-)

Makes you wonder if the next journey on the bus you are going to be seating on a contaminated bus seat... Perhaps you may prefer standing instead?

As for myself, with me still nursing a sore tummy, standing isn't too bad an option for now! :-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least this guy removed his shoe before putting his foot on the seat. I often see guys putting both feet up with their shoes on!

Once my friend and I stood beside a young couple with both their feet (with footwears on) on the seats opposite them. We made eye contact and the couple put their feet down,'inviting' us to take those seats. I felt like asking the couple if they would kindly sit on the seats which they have soiled, and let us have their seats instead. But my friend pulled me away when she spotted other vacant seats.

Now I always avoid those seats that face each other.

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits