Social Icons

Sunday, February 19, 2006

God Advice?

Someone came in just now. He is what you would call an eccentric person and one of the many colorful characters you get going around the parish of Holy Family. He offered me this advice after I gave him a S$1.00 coin to get his drink at the vending machine: Don't pray at 12 o'clock at night. Pray at 2 o'clock or 4 o'clock in the night, OK? God gives whatever you pray at 2 or 4 o'clock. I presume he meant early morning. Still, the advice was too good to be disregarded just like that. God knows, how much advice I need these days!

Someone greeted me earlier this morning and asked if any angel came to visit me since I got up. I wonder if that was one of them?.... ;-)

3 comments:

Young Minstrel said...

Paps..thank u...i'll be reading the newspaper to look for jobs

Young Minstrel said...

missed out the word "more" jobs ;p

delphina said...

hi Father.. this is my email addy :

angelic_charmer@hotmail.com

regards,
cHaRmiEz
(a.k.a Delphina)

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits