Social Icons

Monday, March 08, 2004

You Don't Make Things Happen By Sitting Around
Finished the Advanced Training course and came out it a better man. It had been a mindblowing experience that encompasses all range of feelings and emotions that is truly a rollercoaster ride! Made a commitment to be caring and passionate about my life and my vocation and if today's homily was anything to go by, I believe I had accomplished something here. One parishioner came running to me after the evening mass to inform me that she was waiting for something like my homily to get her moving about what to do with some decisions in her life.

I'd changed one person's life. Like a ripple effect, this will, in turn, cause other interesting items to happen. Time will tell. Meanwhile here's to passion!

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits