Social Icons

Sunday, September 07, 2003

Coincidence or Grace?
Busy, busy!

No break from ministerial activities since the last entry. Couldn't find time to jot down entries as I was brought from one call to another in administering the various pastoral needs of the people around the parish.

Tiredness seeps in but you need to grit your teeth and carry on as there is no one else to do the work. You just find yourself the ONE to do it. What is interesting is that you somehow manage to see all this through and we know it is only by the grace of God. I know one particular day I found myself with many appointments to look out for and I was already rather worn out by the various preparations and anxieties that go with them in planning these activities. Then over the day, I found these appointments 'mysteriously' were being cancelled, one by one, leaving me room with spare time to recollect myself and needed rest. That was after I 'complained' to God that he was being a little out of hand with him 'allowing' these people 'bothering' me when I haven't found time to do up my homily for the next day, among other things.

So the next time you are wondering if God really answers prayers, try complaining first! Be good and peace and joy of God be unto you...

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits