Social Icons

Thursday, December 05, 2002

It's Party Time!
It is officially over! As of 9.30 am this morning, I have completed my Bacca, with the necessary questionings and presentation. I had three professors in front of me as I gave a presentation on Grace and all that came with it. The questions came in hard and fast later as each of the professors queried and seek clarifications on my answers and I somehow managed to see my way through, for better of for worse. Now that it is all over, I can sit and look back and see that all I've been through has been one dramatic rollercoaster ride. I am now officially finished with seminary life! The new frontiers of parish and diaconate beckon and I now await for the next step when I see the Archbishop sometime next week...

Meanwhile, it's celebration time! I don't know whether I wanted to walk over to the cinema nearby and catch a show - the latest Harry Potter offering perhaps?... Anyway, tonight the seminary celebrates Agape Night with food, drinks and presents. It's their tradition here to celebrate the end of term and the sending off of their Deacons and along with them, the final years like us doing the Bacca.

The Singapore contingent will be going back to Singapore on the 9th Dec. So for the next 4 days of so, we'll be soaking in the Raya celebrations (6th Dec) and the "kuih-muih" (cakes and other Malay delicacies). Selamat Hari Raya Puasa!

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits