Social Icons

Monday, December 02, 2002

Bacca Interlude
Mission accomplished! Peter got his passport stamped for another 2 weeks, we visited Haatyai and came back without too much of an incident, and I got to get a watch cheap while I was there. Not too bad for a whole day's outing on a Saturday after the Bacca.

Today, I continue the run towards the last big one. The Oral exam's procedure was given out today. I have to face three examiners and be grilled by them for about 30 minutes! With only 20 minutes to prepare my presentation, I am really going to have to wing this on a prayer (make that lots of prayers)! Meanwhile, managed to put in some reasonable amount of revision before disruption took the form of having to help out for the choir practice in the night in preparation for tomorrow's installation of the Lectors and Acolytes of this seminary. All in all about 6 seminarians will be installed. It will be a big celebration tomorrow beginning at 6.30 pm.

Another week left! Then I am off home for a new beginning...

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits