Social Icons

Friday, October 11, 2002

My Days Are Numbered
Blogging this from the office of the Church of the Holy Spirit. This will be my last weekend pastoral here at this parish for this year. After this my preparation for the Bacca exams will begin in a more frenzy manner. Have just about 2 months till the day of exams in Penang. Just wanting to get over with it all.

The days are also moving closer to my 'graduation' from this seminary. Just last night the brothers had a meeting to discuss our farewell gathering and. of course, the final years we politely asked to leave the session as they were discussing what gift to give us. That was a point to take note on my signpost of life that I am about to reach the end of one life to enter into another equally challenging one. I enjoyed my life as a seminarian and my postings to the various parishes have been very enriching and eye-opening experiences. So, it's going to be interesting how I would now begin to take to life in the ministry later.

Peace and joy!

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits