Social Icons

Tuesday, September 24, 2002

Time Out!
Looks like I am beginning to be a regular Tuesday writer at the rate I am going...

Anyway, we are beginning our mid-term break this week and we'll be back to normal school work Tuesday, next week. Between now and then, I have a chalet for three days/2 nights with the foreign seminarians over at the Pasir Ris spot (NTUC). Today, all of us are going to East Coast park for a spot of outing and seafood dinner in the evening. Meanwhile I still have to prepare some sessions for the catechists this Friday evening and the Catechism class Sunday afternoon. The work never ends...

Had to give a vocations sharing last night at Holy Spirit, organised by the parish vocation team there. Fr David presided over the session and despite the small crowd of people, I think it went rather well. It certainly could have been better with some paraliturgy and maybe a benediction to make the session more prayerful and solemn. Still it was a first admirable effort by the team there. I was initially rather in mixed feelings with what sharing to give but in the end the good Lord had his way and did the rest for me. I am but an instrument, flawed, imperfect and wounded, but still a working instrument for the building of His Kingdom.

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits