Social Icons

Monday, June 17, 2002

Slow Day with a Promising Evening
Apart from the astounding 1st half where the US is leading with one goal with Mexico, the day has been slow moving. I managed to finish tidying up the model answer in point form for one question in my preparation of the Bacca exam. Have been putting off this for quite a while already and to do something like this, this morning, is an achievement!

Tonight I start my round of visits to the altar servers' homes. I am hoping that the visits would be fruitful and enjoyable. This would be my first such 'official' visitation of any sorts in my 5 years of pastoral work in the parish. Understandably, there are a few trepiditions as to the reaction of the parents and the boys concerned. Well, I'm counting on the Lord to touch the hearts of these people and I hope that I may facilitate well as an effective instrument in all this.

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits