Social Icons

Friday, April 26, 2002

Whizzing Days
It is just amazing how, in a blink of an eye, the week has almost come to an end and I am now preparing to go to the parish again! What happened to the days that past by?...

Checking the status of my progress in the Mandarin lessons I see that I have the great need to do more conversational exercises and also revising on my lessons done with the Chinese Mass Missal. Practically struggling with the pronounciations and the flow of the sentences. What may seemed obvious to the Mandarin speaker, seemed awfully Greek to me sometimes. Anyway, I shall endeavour to bring my status of Mandarin up a little (say, to K1?...).

Looking forward to next week, when I have no classes from Mon to Wed. After a hard day's work in the parish, this is certainly God-send!

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits