Social Icons

Friday, March 22, 2002

Easter and New Life
We are getting closer to Easter and the Seminary is also in preparation for its Annual Retreat. We bunch of seminarians are preparing for what God wants of us and where He wants us to go next. Besides that, there is the normal stress in preparing the liturgy for Holy Week. I'm the liturgist for the Easter Vigil and so will be singing the Exultet. This will be my first attempt to proclaim the Easter message and already I'm getting butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it. I have about a week more to brush up on my chanting. During the period of our Retreat, which by the way is during Holy Week (hence the stress!) we shall be incognito to the world and be in our quiet spaces communing with the Almighty. At least, that's what I think we'd be experiencing. But God is a God of surprises. So, you'll never expect what He'll be up to next...

My cousin Ben and his wife Theresa just became proud parents of a baby girl, Melanie, this week. From his description of the birth, it was long and painful for the mother. All 21 hours of it! Nonetheless the wait and the pains were worth it. I'm happy for them. Meanwhile, I'm taking a break from blogging till after Easter. So, be good people and have a peaceful and beautiful Easter!

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits