Social Icons

Friday, February 08, 2002

Count Your Blessings
The discipline of prayer time and meditation seems to be taking some good effect for my soul and well being. It wasn't too bad getting up at 4.00 am and spend an hour in front of the Blessed Sacrament just 'talking with God'. All problems don't seem much of a problem after all has been said and done. This is even better than chicken soup for the soul...it's more abiding.

Chinese New Year is next week. Will be spending the night at my Godmother's place for the reunion dinner. This year's celebration will be very low key and I don't intend to visit too many people either. The travelling is too tiring. Just a few close friends and acquaintances within the northeast of S'pore. The ang-pows (red packets) may not be there but no loss really. Just count my blessings that my family and friends dear to me are still in good health and facing the world with some measure of optimism. Anyhow, if you are reading this and want me to pay a visit to your place, sent me an e-mail...really!

Be good and peace and grace be to you.

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits