Social Icons

Sunday, January 20, 2002

I Sing the Final Year Blues
Just a short note to say that I am still around and very much alive! And yes, I still love Blogger.

2002 slided in without much ado and I'm slowly starting up my engines once again for another semester of assignments, classes and especially the morning prayers. This time round I have to include my Office of Readings - privilege of the Final Year students only...

Meanwhile keep loving Blogger and along the way I should be able to begin more smalltalk once I get a little bit more settled down with my grappling that I'm now only 11 months or so to my being a Deacon! Finally it has become almost a reality...awesome!

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits