Social Icons

Thursday, July 19, 2001

The Return
The man is back.

The new template looks cool and goes well with my sentiments and the nature of my blah-blahs.

Had a restful time back home during the last week of my holidays. Got too much time to think that my head now hurts. Nothing exciting ever happens in Melaka. Or more precisely, in my neighbourhood.... Meanwhile, congratulate me - I just became an uncle! My sister gave birth to a 6 pounder last weekend. The young 'un goes by the name of Jeremy.

3 days left before the semester begins. Maybe I'll catch FF, Shrek, JP3 before the books get to hit me again. Then again, maybe not. I don't know. Any ideas?....

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits