Social Icons

Sunday, July 22, 2001

The Beat Goes on...
A few more hours before the Evening Prayers. After that we 'officially' start our new semester for 2001 in the Seminary. Writing this I am reminded that two months have almost gone by and Christmas is soon to be upon us. What had I achieved so far? Nothing much but still I've came a long way since that day I first step into the Seminary some 7 years ago.

There is some growth, a shift in outlook at life and new friends made over the years. Reading Merton's journal (vol. 3) gave some highlights on what it means in not taking life too seriously. Even monks have their own idiosyncrasies. Glad to know that even the 'best' have their off days. I am not alone....

Fr Henry Siew joins the Seminary. He teaches Philosophy and begins his stay with us with an enthusiasm that hopefully would be uplifting for us all here that have bore the rough and the tough over the years. He's a basketball fanatic and looks like we'll be see more basketball antics on the court. With my dribbling so-so, my shooting - the pits! - it would be a rather fascinating game to be played out...

and so life goes on....

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits