Social Icons

Friday, December 20, 2013

Happy Commenting!

Comments
I must be getting really old. Anyway, I am actually one year shy off half a century. So, I am halfway there!

Why this observation or this thought out loud? For a good while, since using this customized template, I was trying to figure out how to enable my comments to be used by anyone, who do not need to be a Google+ member.

I didn't realise that I just had to untick my Google+ comment setting. *shake head*

So, go ahead. Make my day and comment away (but be civil)!

(by the way, no harm being a Google+ member...)
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

jc said...

Merry Christmas dear Father!

Haha. I was remembering you and stopped by. this blog entry is the perfect place to Comment ^_^

Jatin Sethi said...


happy marriage anniversary di and jiju status


 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits