Social Icons

Monday, January 26, 2009

Once again... Happy 'Niu' Year!

It is Chinese New Year today! So, here is another go at wishing you all the best of the day's festivities can offer. Thanks for all your wishes and prayers too. As for my exams, well, here are the dates so that you can, as someone puts it, "... share in your (my) pain (in spirit) in the midst of our (your) merry making and binging":

Monday, 26th Jan, 10.50 a.m. - Inter-religious Dialogue
Tuesday, 27th Jan, 10.10 a.m. - Mary after Vat II
Monday, 9th Feb, 10.40 a.m. - Methodology on Spiritual Theology
Wednesday, 11th Feb, 10.00 .am. - The New Wine of Dominican Spirituality

Meanwhile, to all Chinese around the world celebrating this festival, have a good one!




(thanks ed and chris for the ecard and link!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fr. Aloy,

Here"s wishing U A Blessed n Prosperous Lunar New Year!

From Raymond n Joanne.

Unknown said...

@raymond & joanne: Happy 'Niu' Year to you both! :-)

mumbley said...

Good luck, Fr Aloy! I'm glad I'm done with my MA so there're no more exams for me until I decide on a PhD! If I ever do! Hang in there! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Fr Ong, my family and I look forward to seeing you back home. You can be assured of our prayers for your continued scholastic achievements. The pastoral work that you do via your blog has been inspiring. Keep it going. Btw, not sure whether you received my email (the one indicated on catholic.org.sg). Cheers!!

Young Minstrel said...

CHIONG AH!!!!!!!!!!!

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits