Social Icons

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Counting...

Two down and three more to go! Actually it is 4, as the earlier ones were class work and a seminar. I haven't gotten the signature for the seminar one yet. But I should be able to when I go for my oral with the same professor later. Now, I am just counting the days.... :-)

I managed to survive today's outing at the University grounds under the interrogation of, none other than, the Dean himself! After about 10 minutes of 'chit-chat' I came out feeling I have won a small battle with my fears. I should pass this - hopefully! Canon Law (Consecrated Life) is never my strong point as any subject.

Meanwhile, there were already signs around the College that show Lent is upon us and soon! Yesterday's choir practice, before the the 6.45pm Mass at our chapel, saw the members going through the Gospel Acclamation hymns that do not contain the 'Alleluias'. Tomorrow, we get ashed for the evening Mass that will be celebrated by our new Rector. And yes, I think we fast too! :-P

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits