Social Icons

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Interim Time: Kajang

It's been three days here in Taman Kajang Central. The apartment is a walkup with 4 floors. Since arriving here, I have been:

a. Eating, eating, eating! All my favourite and other familiar/well known foods have been presented for my consumption - pongteh, thunder tea (lei char), steamboat. It's as if I won't be having these kinds of cuisine when I go to Rome and now would be the best time to savour all these before I forget how they smell and look like! ;-)

b. Resting and sleeping! I don't get much of these when I was in the parish. So, now I ain't complaining about the abundance of them, at least for now...

c. Playing with my nephews. There are 4 of them and all equally fiesty and full of energy that apparently is gotten from sapping some from their uncle, i.e. yours truly!

I have yet to tuck in the roti canai and teh tarik from the coffeeshop downstairs. Then, there is still this nagging thought at the back of my mind telling me of some little tying up of things to do when I get back to Singapore and before I fly off to Rome. :-P

(ps - my naughty nephew is disturbing me now, so I have to end here.. :-D)

1 comment:

Rod Steward said...

It's good to know that you are able to savour all the wonderful food in Malaysia, my wife's hometown. People there are much warmer and accept you for who you are. That's why Agatha chose me! Hee Hee ....
Enjoy yourself while you can and it's good to hear you are happy.
Regards,
Bernard Fernando

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits