Social Icons

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Tell A Story, The Comics Way!

A parishioner friend happened to update me on the existence of his blog and I came across this nifty software mentioned in one of his entry there that can make anyone a comics guru! ;-) But that software is only for the Macs! :-P

So, I did a little googling and, voila!, I found another simile of Comic Life that is for PCs and it's Comic Book Creator! I tried it out and it is just as good as Comic Life. :-) Actually, it is very intuitive and you can get a page of comic art out within an hour or less - depending on your artistic creativity! ;-) I did something with it and here's the result....
(go to my flickr and click it and go to view the comic at its original size)

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits