Social Icons

Monday, November 20, 2006

A Little Afternoon Delight, Some Letdowns


Today was one of those rare moments where I have time to use for myself without compromising on the duties of my ministry. Everything was peaceful and quiet and I even had the luxury to finally get to rollerblade in the late afternoon after a break from it for more than a month!

I decided to go get some sun and breathe in the real air that's outside the office. So, while the weather still held, I picked up my rollerblading equipment and went down to the EC Park. Got a good workout for my leg and my respiratory system before the clouds started turning grey and the winds gathered speed. Took quite an effort to blade back as I had to go against the wind. :-P

Not as much effort as doing my best to keep my cool because someone whom I thought I could trust to keep guard over his mouth, did not... :-( Oh well, it goes to show that I need to be more careful with whom I choose to trust! Obviously not this person anymore... :-P

The other letdown is the weather tonight which is rather wet and drizzly. That means I do not have the opportunity to capture the great Andromeda Galaxy that I have been hoping to get for the past weeks... :-P Maybe later, I can check again to see if the weather has been merciful to me!..

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits