Social Icons

Saturday, May 13, 2006

You Like Tur Kua Or Not?

I received a phone call from a concerned parishioner who brought to my attention of someone who had take upon himself to turn away those who were wanting to sign up for being sponsors (for RCIA) because they were elderly. Those turned away, of course, were upset and thought that the parish and priests had laid down such ruling which they deemed were unfair (I think so too!). Problem is, I never implemented such ruling and neither did the RCIA team (unless someone decided to take matter in their own hands). Now I have to sort out this nonsense! :P:P I just wish there were some CCTV results to view and ascertain who said or did what.

By the way, the CCTV with the JG affair was the center of lafftraction at mrbrown.com. I'll help you (newbies) by just putting these items here (in their order as shown):

the show (the original! ;-) utterly wicked...)
the wallpaper (to admire all you like!)
the compliment (just as wicked!)

JG is now going to Sweden to rest and continue his work there with one of the institution he is attached to. I wish him all the best and he sure needs that rest! The past 2 weeks for him was really 'tur kua'!

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits