Social Icons

Thursday, January 22, 2004

Two Weeks Later...
I am two weeks late in blogging.
I am now looking at Chinese New Year! It's the first day...
I have just finished spending my reunion dinner with my godmother. Watched 'The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen' with her family there.
I have to celebrate the Chinese New Year mass this morning later at 8.00 a.m.
Just finished my homily preparations. The new priest replacing Fr Erbin, i.e. Fr Augustine Joseph may concelebrate with me too. Fr Augustine has already made himself comfortable in this venerable parish of ours and we have redistributed our workload among ourselves to reflect the best possible way in looking after all those organisations which Fr Erbin had originally looked after.
I am now going to sleep lest I end up missing Mass later and accused of monkey business.

Gong Xi Fa Chai! Wan Shi Ru Yi. Nian Nian You Yi (that's as close I can get using the available characters here...)

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits