Social Icons

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Rainy Days and Sundays...
Rained a good half of today. When it wasn't pouring like cats and dogs it was drizzling on and off like a bearded man wondering how he should sleep in bed - with his beard under or over the blanket.

Today also saw me shifting my presence downstairs when I swapped office rooms with Fr Tou, who now occupy my previous premises upstairs. Spend half of today tidying up and putting in order my 'new' office. Or should I say instead 'the' new office?...

With this change of height, I am expecting a little more traffic coming by my door, many of whom unnecessary. If it wasn't for the Jesus factor I would have packed up and took a hike a long time ago! So, here's to patience and a touch of Lent. The yoke is still there, only lighter.

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits