Social Icons

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Tuesday Blues
Celebrated my first Funeral Mass this afternoon. That leaves only the Wedding Mass before I can claim having experienced all the main Masses for these occasions.

Meanwhile I didn't realise that my counter for the 'comments' have been faulty, until a friend alerted me. YACCS did an update on its code which I forgot to update onto my Blog template. Everything seems OK now. Thank you people for all your comments and suggestions. BTW, Tuesdays are my off-days. So if you aren't able to get me on this days, now you know...

Using a new template, too. Took me a while because I boo-booed in the previous one erasing a major portion of the template code, while troubleshooting my 'comment' code. With no idea on how to recover them I decided to use a new template and transfer the remaining codes and links over. So, a rebirth of the log onto this one! Wasted some precious time, but what to do?... *sigh*

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits