Social Icons

Sunday, August 31, 2003

People In A Priest's Office
As I am writing this there are three people in my room that may not represent the entire strata of the Catholic population of Holy Family, but unique individuals who tend to make life difficult for any priests. They are also my friends.

One is waiting for her 'darling' son to come by for lunch and now is complaining that I can take a lot of food while she can't. She also reads my blog , but during office hours... The other two are playing Scrabble on a PocketPC. One noticed that I have a lot of handmade knick knacks in my office and she offered to give one other knick knack later.

By the way, they are not aware that I am now writing all this as they are talking amongst themselves...

The one who reads my blog also profess to her love for listening to 98 FM. She is now saying that I'd like to carry my Palm (Zire 71) around to take candid shots... All of them are here in my office more because of the air-con...

So, that's just a glimpse of the kind of people that drop by my office. Anyone else want to give a try?...

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits