Social Icons

Tuesday, March 11, 2003

The Way
My trial by fire has come and gone and I have managed to emerge from it without too much of a commotion. Generally my first preaching for the weekend Mass has been alright and, of course, I can see more room for improvement. The naturalness will come in later, with much practice and getting use to. But the whole experience of it was certainly humbling and, at the same time, mind-boggling because of the significance and the divine behind all this exercise. Having about eight to ten minutes to break the Word and give something life giving and inspiring for the first time can be daunting. The Holy Spirit was certainly hard at work that weekend...

Meanwhile, I am in the midst of sending in my application for the ordination to the priesthood. Another milestone to cover and the most significant one. I am now making a more definite commitment to what I am truly called for. May the Lord continue to guide and lead me in faithful trust in his ways for me in this world.

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits