Social Icons

Thursday, November 14, 2002

Graduation Time!
I am dazed. Just finished being grilled thoroughly at the Bioethics oral exam. At the end of it all, I got a 'B'. Not too bad for a day's work. Still I am dazed not because of that but, more importantly, the fact that with that exam being over and done with, I have officially finished my years of formation in this Seminary!

I have finished my 8-year journey in the SFX Major Seminary and have finally graduated to move on to another phase of life. Already myself, together with Stanley and Peter have already made tentative plans for our Diaconate ordination for Jan 2003. Just confirmed the place at St Anne's and now awaiting confirmation on the date. The place and date however will be finalised by the bishop and hopefully by this evening I may some idea of whether we are successful in getting our proposed date accepted.

But in all this, I am still dazed that I have managed to survive this journey that has taken me my life time to reach. Having crossed into the age of being a middle-ager it has been a journey not without its trying moments. That I have come to this stage, alive and with some more zest to carry on, is a miracle of sorts. Who knows what will transpire from now on? What kind of a deacon I will be? Is the priesthood later going to be what I envision? Will I ever be able to say honestly that I have done what God wanted me to? Time will tell. Meanwhile, continue to watch this page and maybe, just maybe we'll both learn a thing or two from all this...

Be good and God's graces and blessing be upon you this day!

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits