Social Icons

Tuesday, June 04, 2002

New Lease of Life
Managed to to give some life to my blog page and solved the graphical and link problems that were besetting me earlier.

I'm in the midst of the seminary's mid-year break. All the brothers are out for their pastoral work. Me, I have to wait till next week when I officially start mine on the 10th June. Meanwhile I'm still lounging around the seminary and trying to catch the World Cup matches when possible (over the Malaysian and Indonesian channels). The past few days has been very quiet and I got to know how it is to live all alone in such a BIG place, especially at night. It's always a miracle that the night passed by without any incident. Today, some of the formators are back from their short break and now the compound lights are on at night. Plus, now I don't need to feed the dog in the evening.

The Serangood district youths are here too for their retreat/camp. So, finally we are getting some crowd and noise around.

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits