Social Icons

Wednesday, May 01, 2002

No Work Day!
A little stress free, let me offer you some sampling of what's happening quirkily around the world and not just in Singapore...

Our Friend Klez
The latest irritating and quickly spreading virus: Klez. Here's what to look out for...

Webbies
And I don't mean Spidey's mode of transport...try this instead!

For a fuller list of water-cooler items on the web try Nextdraft. A good way to break the ice with friends or strangers when you have nothing else to talk about and you are wondering what small talk to make (perhaps the local version may also help). Meanwhile, am considering adding more pizzaz to my blog. Soon, soon, when I get my HTML knowledge updated. I'm a little behind on this at the moment.

Be good and have a pleasant say (for someone)!

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits