Social Icons

Saturday, September 15, 2001

Gone
Life goes on. Third day after the terrible attack of the WTC/Pentagon. The world continues to reel over the fact that the enemy has no face and can certainly strike at anytime, anywhere. Frightening!

Updated my website and next week I am on my one week (thereabouts) mid-term break. Time out needed even though I still need to do something about my Scripture assignment. The weather the past few days have been hot and today is no exception. Tomorrow I take back my new PC from the shop. Had some problems earlier but now, hopefully, it is rectified. Something to do with the SoundBlaster drivers which are clashing with the motherboard's audio system. Whatever...

Well, another week gone... among other things...

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits